2016 BRIDGING FOR A BETTER TOMORROW SCHOLARSHIP
River Region Federal Credit Union is now accepting entries to our 2016 Scholarship. High school seniors and 1st year college students are eligible to apply for our $1000 scholarship. Eligible students are asked to answer three essay questions.
Eligibility to apply:
- You must be a 2016 high school senior or a 2015 high school graduate.
- You must be a member of River Region Federal Credit Union.
Instructions to enter:
- Applicant must include a cover sheet with your name, address, phone number, and name of high school.
- Answer the three essay questions listed below with at least 200 words per question.
- Applicant must show proof that they are currently going to college or that they have been accepted to college.
Essay questions are:
- What do you think we can do in our community to help prevent violence in our schools?
- Who is your role model and why?
- If you worked for River Region Federal Credit Union, what would you recommend us to change to better serve our youth? What products or services should we add to make our youth member’s feel that River Region Federal Credit Union is truly the best credit union?
Send all materials to: RRFCU, P.O. Drawer 309, Lutcher, LA 70071
*All essays must be turned in by April 30, 2016. The selected applicant will be notified on or before May 20, 2016.